This Institute specialized in Research and Training in Epidemiology funded by ICMR. They conduct research including interventional studies, disease modelling and health systems, helps to develop/modify statistical methodological issues and conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies. This institute is also involved in significantly contributing to development of human resources for epidemiology in India by conducting Masters Programme in Public Health and Field Epidemiology Training Programme.
Issues before eGovernance Software Tool:
- Islands of Multiple / Duplicate Data
- Scattered processes
- Cash Accounting
- Tedious Payroll Process Cycle
- Spreadsheet dependent Analysis
- Spreadsheet driven UC’s & SoE
- Access to basic information restricted
- Income Tax Calculation – Manual
- No Employee Self-Service
Benefits of “SFACTS”
- Establishment of Standardized Process and user alignment.
- Transparency & Accountability of various transactions
- Reduction of time on data entry and effective usage of time on qualitative analysis.
- Real Time generation of Reports resulting in efficiency, transparency and effective MIS.
- Real Time Integration with Accounts with Automated Financial Postings
- Effective and on time Statutory and Regulatory Compliances.
- Comprehensive Employee Self-Service Portal – On-line Leave Management; Income Tax Declaration; Income Tax Reports; Loan Summary – Every employee with an exclusive log-in
Recent Launch of our Inventory & Pension Management Solution an Add-on to SFACTS:
Launched on 15-10-21 by the DG of ICMR
Watch the Launch Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVv1L6StpcY